Crack Meters are used to monitor movement across surface cracks and joints in concrete structures or rock. This system can also be used as Joint Meter.
The Crack meters of PMT consists of a vibrating wire sensing element anchored at one end and connected to a spring loaded rod at the other end. It is installed by two threaded anchors or grouting on opposite sides of the joint and the sensor is mounted across the anchors. A change in the crack across the two anchors changes the tension and correspondingly changes its electrical signal which is transmitted through a cable to the readout unit.
- - Corrosion proof, rugged and robust construction
- - Hostile & severe environment friendly
- - Easy installation
- - Reliability, accuracy and simplicity in readings
- - High stability and sensitivity
- - Adaptable to data loggers and/or data acquisition systems
|Sensor type||Vibrating Wire|
|Sensor range||25, 59, 100, 150, 200mm|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 80C|
|Cable||4-wire shielded polyurethane jacket|