The Shotcrete/Concrete Stress Cell of PMT is NATM style and constructed from two rectangular stainless-steel plates welded around the periphery. The pressure pad is connected to the Vibrating Wire pressure sensor through a stainless-steel tube forming a hydraulic system. A pinch tube is also provided to inflate the pressure pad after concrete around it has fully cured to ensure proper contact between pressure pad and surrounding concrete. The pressure applied squeezes the two plates together causing a corresponding increase of fluid pressure inside the cell. The sensor converts this pressure into an electrical signal which is transmitted to the readout unit.
- - Rugged, waterproof all stainless-steel construction for high reliability.
- - Remote filled for high rigidity, accurate and fast response.
- - VW sensor assures long term stability quick and easy readout.
- - Pinch tube for re-inflation in concrete.
- - Readily adaptable to data loggers.
|Sensor type||Vibrating Wire|
|Sensor Range||300 bar|
|Accuracy||±0.5% (Normal) F.S. ±0.1% F.S. (Optional)|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 80° C|
|Cable||4-wire, shielded, polyurethane jacket|