- Geotechnical mapping and assessment of tunnels, bridges, rails, hydro dams, rock mass structure and in-situ properties for use in design
- Dewatering and depressurization investigation; and design, monitoring, numerical groundwater flow modelling, and coupling of the dewatering and depressurization program to geotechnical stability of the slopes.
- Blast design
- Specification of instrumentation for monitoring slope movements
- Micro seismic instrumentation, data collection, and interpretation
- Numerical modelling to design and assess stability, and estimate slope factors of safety (FS)
- Specification of slope remediation measures
- Back-analysis of slope failures