Temperature meter is used for the measurement of internal temperature in concrete structures, soil or water.
The Temperature Meter of PMT is designed on the principle that dissimilar metals have different linear coefficient of expansion with temperature variation. It consists of a magnetic, high tensile strength stretched wire, the two ends of which are fixed to any dissimilar metal in a manner that any change in temperature directly affects the tension in the wire and thus its natural frequency of vibration.
- - Water proof, Corrosion proof, rugged and robust construction
- - Hostile & severe environment friendly
- - Excellent linearity and hysteresis
- - Reliability, accuracy and simplicity in readings
- - Weather proof enclosure
- - High stability and sensitivity
- - Low cost, low maintenance
- - Adaptable to remote scanning, reading and data logging systems
|Sensor type||Vibrating Wire|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 80°C|
|IP rating||IP68 (Only embedded sensor)|
|Cable||Jelly filled armoured cable|