Vibrating wire type center hole load cell used to determine load in rockbolts, tendons or anchor cables. For using it as a solid load cell the instrument is supplied with top and bottom plates. Load Cells are available in a variety of ranges and dimensions. The VW Load Cells of PMT are designed and developed to measure tensile loads in tieback anchors, rock bolts or compressive loads in structures. It comprises a set of up to six VW gauges mounted parallel to the cell axis and equally spaced in a steel alloy cylindrical housing. Loads applied to the cell are measured by the vibrating wire strain gages thus converting into an electrical signal which is transmitted to the readout unit.
- - Rugged and robust construction
- - Hostile & severe environmentally friendly
- - Frequency signal stable up to long distance
- - Withstand and measure eccentric load
- - High stability and sensitivity.
- - Versatile design – fit all types of rockbolts, tiebacks, struts, or arch supports.
- - Not effected by cable length and resistance
|Sensor type||Vibrating Wire|
|Capacity||up to 10,000 kN|
|Over Range||150% F.S.|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 80° C|
|Built in Temp Device||Standard: RTD Optional: Thermistor|
|Temp Device Range||RTD: - 45 to 100 C Thermistor: -30 to 80 C|
|Temp Device Accuracy||RTD: +/- 0.7 C Thermistor: +/-1 C|
|Materials||All stainless steel|
|Lighting protection device||Gas tube arrester (Frequency output lines)|