Water Level Meter (Dip meter) can be used to measure the depth to water in standpipes, boreholes, wells or any situation where access is available directly above the point to be measured.
The Water Level Meter of PMT consists of corrosion proof stainless steel probes attached to permanently marked flat tape, fitted on a well-balanced reel. They are powered by a standard 9 volt battery. The probes incorporate an insulating gap between electrodes. When contact is made with water, the circuit is completed, activating a loud buzzer and a light. The water level is then determined by taking a reading directly from the tape at the top of the well casing or borehole.
- - Water proof, Corrosion proof, rugged and robust construction
- - Portable and lightweight
- - Excellent linearity and hysteresis
- - Reliability, accuracy and simplicity in readings
- - Low cost, low maintenance
- - Tape graduations as per desired resolution with tape locking
|Sensor type||Dip probe|
|Resolution||1mm or 10mm|
|Length||25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300m|
|Tape material||Fiberglass reinforced tape jacket|
|Power Supply||9 VDC supply|
|Audio Signal||Sound Buzzer|
|Visual Signal||LED light|
|Length X Diameter3||-|