Settlement System is used for automatic and continuous long term monitoring of differential settlement/heave of buildings, structures and embankments.
The Settlement System of PMT comprises of a vibrating wire sensor connected to a reservoir via fluid filled polyethylene sheathed twin nylon tubing. The sensor is installed in soil fill and the reservoir is installed on firm ground. As the sensor settles with surrounding soil, the fluid head at the sensor increases. The change in measured head is the settlement relative to the reservoir.
- - Corrosion proof, rugged and robust construction
- - Hostile & severe environment friendly
- - Easy installation & maintenance
- - Reliability, accuracy and simplicity in readings
- - High stability and sensitivity
- - Suitability for remote reading of settlement
|Sensor type||Vibrating Wire|
|Sensor range||7, 20, 30, 50, 70m|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 80°C|
|Cable||4-wire shielded polyurethane jacket|