Seepage Monitoring System is used for measurement and monitoring of water level in weirs, tanks and reservoirs and seepage in dams.
The Seepage Measuring System of PMT consists of a submersible cylinder suspended from a vibrating wire sensor. V-notch weir is provided with the system which has a stainless steel plate with chosen notch profile to suit expected flow rates and a means of measuring the head on the weir plate. The weir plate is mounted at the exit of an approach channel or stilling basin through which the flow to be measured is channeled. The submersible cylinder is partially in water whose level is to be monitored. Any change in water level changes the buoyancy on the cylinder, which is measured by the vibrating wire sensor.
- - Corrosion proof, rugged and robust construction
- - Hostile & severe environment friendly
- - Easy installation & maintenance
- - Reliability, accuracy and simplicity in readings
- - High stability and sensitivity
- - Suitability for remote reading of settlement
|Sensor type||Vibrating Wire|
|Sensor range||300, 500, 1000 or specify|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 80°C|
|Cable||4-wire shielded polyurethane jacket|